Black Hide Box
- Ideal for snakes and terrestrial geckos
- Reduces stress in captive pet reptiles
- Cost effective hides for large collections
- Available in many sizes to fit your animal, enclosure, & rack systems
- Easy to clean non-porous surface
- Durable black ABS plastic construction
These reptile hide boxes are made of heavy 1/8" thick plastic and can withstand just about anything. The plastic is smooth inside and outside of the hide box making cleaning a snap. These units are designed for ease of use and sanitation and make great hides for shoebox or tub type rack systems and terrariums. Door placement is offset to really give your pet a sense of security which aids in reducing stress in captive reptiles.
When selecting a size for your snake or reptile, keep in mind that they should fit snugly inside the box. If the snake hide box is too large then it won't be as effective in providing security.
- Mini: 5.5"x3"x1.5". Recommended for small hatchling snakes.
- Small: 5.5"x4"x2.125". Perfect for young colubrids and hatchling boas and pythons. Fits most standard shoe box rack units.
- Medium: 10"x7"x2.25". Works well for most adult colubrids and juvenile to sub-adult pythons and boas. Fits well inside the 28-32 qt tubs.
- Large: 13.25"x9"x3.25". Good for small adult Ball pythons or similarly sized boas and pythons. Fits nicely in 28-41qt snake tubs.
- Extra Large: 16.25"x11"x4.5". Ideal for normal to large size adult Ball Pythons as well as medium boas or Womas.